Get free online homework help from one-on-one tutors, daily from 2–11 PM. Available in English and Spanish, from early elementary through high school grades, in core subject areas. Video content and other resources are also available 24 hours a day.
Brainfuse HelpNow services also include self-study tools to empower users to study at their own pace or collaborate with peers and teachers.
With HelpNow, tutors and students communicate in real time in our online classroom by typing, drawing, and marking-up lessons and web content. Plus, students can use our secure file sharing feature in the writing lab to submit writing assignments to our writing tutors any time of the day.
The Brainfuse full-service test center offers practice tests for all levels in math, reading, and writing as well as college preparatory tests - including the SAT.
Access HelpNow with your Pearl River Library Card
Congratulations! You're now set up with Brainfuse HelpNow!
Get live, virtual expert help with these subject areas:
Experience personalized eLearning by connecting with a live tutor
• Live Tutoring: Students submit a question in our online classroom and receive live, one-on-one assistance from a Brainfuse tutor.
• Writing Lab: Our writing tutors help students become better writers by providing constructive feedback, and assistance usually within 24 hours of receiving a student’s submission.
• SkillSurfer: Our skills building service helps students master a concept or skill through state aligned online lessons with a live tutor. HelpNow Skills Building has been designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs.
• Send Question: Students submit questions via our online form and a tutor will respond usually within 24 hours to the student’s question.
• Language Lab: Students receive live online help with their Spanish language homework from our fluent Spanish-speaking tutors.
Powerful self-assessment and online learning tools
• LEAP Learning Platform: Diagnostic test center with detailed study plans, lessons and live tutoring.
• FlashBulb: Users can access and create interactive learning games, quizzes and flashcards.
• eParachute: Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
Form study groups, hold virtual office hours, work on class projects, and share knowledge with peers and instructors
• Meet: Schedule a live study group session with friends and instructors. Invitees receive the invite in their email inbox and simply click on the Meet link to join the organizer. Attendees need not be Brainfuse users.
• Brainwave: Record movie-like whiteboard sessions to store solutions to homework problems, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing.
Brainfuse is one of the nation’s leading online tutoring providers and we serve a diversified client base of libraries, school districts and colleges/universities. Brainfuse users receive personalized tutoring via a versatile and user-friendly online classroom. Brainfuse is found throughout the country including Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Suffolk, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Sacramento, and San Diego.
For more information about Brainfuse services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.